Using new ZK 5.0 Upload from java

asked 2009-11-09 06:27:12 +0800

ErayGursoy gravatar image ErayGursoy
34 1

Hello,

We are developing a db framework over ZK. Called Tobe. RC is expected in a month and release will be ready end of this year.
So we have moved all the code from 3.6 to 5.0. There were two strange behaviors one was related with alignment and we figured it out.
The other is FileUpload class related and we are still working on it.
Is it possible to share a small java code that FileUpload fired by a function and onupload event is handled.

Thank you very much.

delete flag offensive retag edit

4 Replies

Sort by » oldest newest

answered 2009-11-09 09:15:01 +0800

terrytornado gravatar image terrytornado flag of Germany
9393 3 7 16
http://www.oxitec.de/

Hi Eray,
only a hint. Perhaps it's interessting for you here.

best
Stephan

link publish delete flag offensive edit

answered 2009-11-09 09:34:51 +0800

34 1

Hello Stephan,

Thank you for the link. I have checked the source files but I could not find anything related with FileUpload. Did i missed?

Thank you,
Eray

answered 2009-11-09 09:52:27 +0800

34 1

updated 2009-11-09 09:53:08 +0800

Hello all,

I have some more information about FileUpload problem in ZK 5.0 (hope those will be usefull to figure-out why it is not working?)

Before 5.0
Media medias[] = Fileupload.get(getMaxFileCount());

was returning files that the user uploaded as Media.
When it is called it was showing File inputs as desired. Function does not return until user finishes upload and clicks DONE.

But Now with ZK5.0RC,

It returns immediately with out any upload. medias is allways null. User sees a dialogbox (title: File upload, prompt: Select a file from your system, browse, upload, cancel -- all are translated)
User can upload files, cancel and can click upload but nothing happens server side?

Yours,
Eray Gürsoy

answered 2009-11-09 21:57:10 +0800

tmillsclare gravatar image tmillsclare
799 2 5 30

Hey Eray,

You can view the usage of the ZK 5s new File Upload here. There is also code for you to download which further demonstrates the usage.

With regard to your problem please could you provide me with you zul (or a simple zul file) and java file which replicates the problem?

Thanks,
Tim

Your reply
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2009-11-09 06:27:12 +0800

Seen: 495 times

Last updated: Nov 09 '09

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting