12:/basicconcepts/zkthemer/index.dsp

asked 2009-07-03 06:26:48 +0800

anonymous gravatar image anonymous

Wow!
Fantastic!

Finally, a long awaited theme customization is available!

Great, fantastic job!

delete flag offensive retag edit

63 Replies

Sort by » oldest newest

answered 2009-11-03 21:21:38 +0800

Hola,

Pude generar un tema para una aplicación que corre sobre JDK5, solo descargué los fuentes y los recompilé con eclipse con el jre5 para generar un nuevo jar ejecutable de zkthemer y funciona perfecto.

Hoy generé también un tema con los jar de la versión 3.6.3 y hasta ahora parece que quedó bien.

link publish delete flag offensive edit

answered 2010-01-06 14:22:01 +0800

The tool works (nearly) fine for me on Linux. I use ZK 3.5.2 (on windows it did not work - I tested the proposed solutions for windows, but they had no effect - style sheet was not applied)
The only problem I have on Linux is that the gifs in the generated jar are no more case sensitive, for example the DateButton.gif is now available as databutton.gif (resulting in no picture for the datebox component).
So I think in generating the new files only lowercase is used (not keeping original case of the file). So please exists there a possibility to download the source code (did not find a place, only jar file) or is it possible to fix it so that this problem is solved?

Thanks.

answered 2010-01-07 10:41:22 +0800

I downloaded the sources and fixed the problem (no more toLowerCase())
Additionally I excluded some images from beeing processed (for example the StopSign or WarningTriangle and some more)

Now its working perfect for me.

answered 2010-01-07 13:05:25 +0800

Hi together,

I have changed the sources in that way that now all pictures are working (that have upper case letters, like DateButton, see previous point) and that the user can optionally add images, that have to be excluded in a property file.
Here my content of /zkthemer.properties
exclude=InfoButton-32x32 QuestionmarkButton-32x32 StopSign-32x32 WarningTriangle-32x32

With the "exclude" one can exclude all images (gif, png) from beeing processed. The original colors remain the same (I wanted to keep the "StopSign" in red!)

I would like to have added my changes into the "original" sources, because then in future release this feature could be kept in (small changes are in ProcessImage.java, CreateTheme.java, build.xml, and the additionally added /zkthemer.properties (only for processing - not same as in generated jar)

Is somebody interested to have as well these changes? If so, how do I sent the changes (by email would be easier as posting all). JoseLuis should then add them to his original files...

Thanks.

answered 2010-02-05 06:27:55 +0800

Please help me !! I have a great problem. I created zk components with zk composer( a class which extends generic forward composer) but i cant manage the theme to get applied. But when i create a normal zk file the theme gets applied > Please help me soon !!!!

answered 2010-02-10 12:02:13 +0800

ZKThemer already supported ZK 5.

If you have any problem with ZKThemer or others, please post the questions in ZK Forum. http://www.zkoss.org/forum/

answered 2010-04-22 12:39:56 +0800

Great tool!!
Thanks.

answered 2010-05-24 21:15:38 +0800

Hi there

I´m using zk and im loving it but...
How can i get cool themes

answered 2010-05-27 14:06:21 +0800

I'm unable to get this to work. I'm a little lost. How do I add logging/find logs? Tomcat doesn't seem to throw up anything. I'm prototyping at the moment so am not doing anything with java code - i.e. using zuml.

I'm using a Linux platform with zk 5.0 and Tomcat as my platform. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Would be great if someone could email me: nevynh {at} gmail {-dot-} com

answered 2010-07-21 12:37:10 +0800

Got this to work. Just upgraded to zk 5.0.3 and everything looks quite different once applying the theme again. Of most concern is that the tabbox with the tabpanels in vertical mode looks way off.

Your reply
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2009-07-03 06:26:48 +0800

Seen: 71 times

Last updated: Feb 25 '11

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting