Installation on Apache Geronimo

asked 2009-06-27 18:39:01 +0800

mboudro gravatar image mboudro
9 1

I've searched everywhere, and cannot find any reference to installing the ZK framework on Apache Geronimo. Apache Geronimo is practically a Tomcat container, so I figured the installation would be similar as well. When I try to install the zkdemo.war file, I receive a java memory heap error indicating that the server has exceeded its' alloted memory.

I also tried installing the zkdemo-min.war file and I receive the following error: "Deployment failed: Failed to load servlet class org.zkoss.zk.ui.http.DHtmlLayoutServlet". From what I can see, it does not have the necessary ZK .jar files, so it is unable to located the proper classes. I loaded the .jar files from the ZK Binary into the Geronimo Repository but still receive the above issues.

Has anyone installed ZK on Geronimo instead of Tomcat alone or have any suggestions to resolve the above issues? Thanks in advance for your help.

delete flag offensive retag edit

1 Reply

Sort by ยป oldest newest

answered 2009-06-29 09:53:48 +0800

woodyki gravatar image woodyki

I had installed ZK and zkdemo in Tomcat, Websphere and Geronimo. ZK can works normally in all of the servers.

The problem of java memory heap error should be fixed by configure the JVM options to change the heap size.

link publish delete flag offensive edit
Your reply
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2009-06-27 18:39:01 +0800

Seen: 1,186 times

Last updated: Jun 29 '09

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting