Theme development documentation?

asked 2009-02-19 14:24:50 +0800

sreed gravatar image sreed
195 1 3 5

updated 2009-02-19 14:26:14 +0800

At least for now, I simply want a theme like the default one but with light green instead of blue. Is there an easy way to make that change?

I tried working in the style designer but it seems that a lot of the color is embedded in image files and it doesn't tell me how the images are used by the default theme.

Is there any documentation to explain how all the images and css styles fit together to make the theme?

Can I make the default be an explicit non-default theme so the designer will show me the image file names?

delete flag offensive retag edit

2 Replies

Sort by ยป oldest newest

answered 2009-02-21 03:27:20 +0800

jtoupin gravatar image jtoupin

I don't know how to customize but see this thread for a green theme:

http://www.zkoss.org/forum/index.zul#path%3DlistComment%3BdiscussionId%3D6927%3BcategoryId%3D15%3B

link publish delete flag offensive edit

answered 2009-02-22 05:53:33 +0800

sreed gravatar image sreed
195 1 3 5

Thank you, JToupin. That green theme is working well for me especially after the modifications suggested in that thread.

I figured out that the Style Guide documents customizing the components. When I saw that under "Developer Resources" I thought it was coding styles for developers of ZK itself but when I opened it, it is full of great illustrations explaining how all the image files and css styles fit together to make up the component appearance.

link publish delete flag offensive edit
Your reply
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2009-02-19 14:24:50 +0800

Seen: 786 times

Last updated: Feb 22 '09

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting