Scrollbars Don't appear for Listbox on ITouch

asked 2008-08-27 13:04:35 +0800

ansancle gravatar image ansancle
327 9

I am using ZK for an interface on an ITouch (Running 2.02) and while I have encountered several issues of lesser importance, my big problem at the moment is that the listbox scrollbars do not show up. If I have the rows set to 3 and there are 10 items in the list - you only see the 3 items with no scrollbar. I am using the ZK Freshly from 8-18.
Is there another way around this? I tried using borderlayout with autoscroll but no luck, basically I just need to be able to allow the users to scroll through lists of data.

Of lesser importance :

The resolution is such that standard fonts and sizes that look normal on a desktop are tiny on the itouch. I have to use xx-large font and my image sizes went from 32x32 to 128x128 to make them usable.
There aren't any settings on the Itouch to play with this, just thought I would throw it out to see what you had to say. This is of minor importance but I am curious. The scrollbars are critical.

Thanks
Andy

delete flag offensive retag edit
Be the first one to reply this discussion!
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2008-08-27 13:04:35 +0800

Seen: 131 times

Last updated: Aug 27 '08

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting