How to integrate ZK framework w/spring?

asked 2006-02-24 16:01:29 +0800

admin gravatar image admin
18691 1 10 130
ZK Team

Orignial message at:
https://sourceforge.net/forum/message.php?msg_id=3595434

By: jim_bo_lisa

I will take over the initial question to say that I am starting a new project and love the ZK approach. Will the ZK framework fit into the Spring MVC model?

Thanks

delete flag offensive retag edit

1 Reply

Sort by ยป oldest newest

answered 2006-02-24 16:44:25 +0800

admin gravatar image admin
18691 1 10 130
ZK Team

Orignial message at:
https://sourceforge.net/forum/message.php?msg_id=3595526

By: tomyeh

Glad you like ZK.

I didn't work with any project that integrates ZK with Spring. Theorectically, it can be done in several ways.

First, you might use DHtmlLayoutFilter to post-process HTML result generated by Spring's page (aka., view). It shall work as it is used to. Then, you could add the event listener to handle the content dynamically (aka., Ajax way). In other words, the HTML content is manipulated dynamically by ZK, while the controller handles the same form submitted by the same button.

Then, you could add ZUL components to get rich features gradually. However, the id attribute of the corresponding HTML tags generated by a ZUL componet is UUID. Your control has to modify to handle it. Or, you could clone the content of the ZUL component to a hidden field when the form is submitting (onsubmit).

link publish delete flag offensive edit
Your reply
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2006-02-24 16:01:29 +0800

Seen: 815 times

Last updated: Feb 24 '06

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting