Question to ZK Team on ZK spreadsheet

asked 2019-03-01 16:48:57 +0800

Senthilchettyin gravatar image Senthilchettyin flag of India
2623 3 8
http://emrpms.blogspot.in...

Hello Team.

The current product which we are using ZK is the Billing Product(Point of service). In which users will create the bill with multiple item codes (one or more) and save the Bill. Each item code contains 7 to 8 columns such as item code, unit, date of service , etc.

Users are very familiar with excel , so they are asking to provide excel kind of input to enter the Item Codes with the following features

1) Arrow keys to move up and down between the item codes. 2) Tab or arrow key to key between the column of the item codes. 3) Free form enter, no drop down or no look up or no date control. Every thing they will type correctly.

Currently we are using a list box and a small modal window to enter multiple item codes.

I am aware of that, we can use grid with inline editing feature, but for moving the arrow keys, we need to write the code.

So i am thinking why we cannot use ZK Spreadsheet for this. I just explore some of the examples of ZK Spreadsheet and i came to know that we need to input excel file as data source.

Instead of excel file, can we bind a list to the ZK Spread sheet, so that after user enters the item codes, that list can be pushed to the database.

I am not sure whether i am in the right direction.

Can you please suggest me ?

delete flag offensive retag edit

1 Answer

Sort by ยป oldest newest most voted

answered 2019-03-04 14:45:30 +0800

hawk gravatar image hawk
3250 1 5
http://hawkphoenix.blogsp... ZK Team

ZK Spreadsheet doesn't support data binding. but you can fill cell values with Range.setValue() and get cell value with Range.getValue(). You can check this demo how to implement such insertion and query between zk spreadsheet and a database.

Also check zss essentials

link publish delete flag offensive edit

Comments

Ok Where we can download that demo source ?

Senthilchettyin ( 2019-03-04 22:15:57 +0800 )edit

Currently, no way to download demo source. but it's a small example, you can check source tabs to write your own one.

hawk ( 2019-03-06 18:49:31 +0800 )edit
Your answer
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow
1 follower

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2019-03-01 16:48:57 +0800

Seen: 9 times

Last updated: Mar 04 '19

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training