DeviceNotFoundException and DefinitionNotFoundException

asked 2019-02-28 23:47:35 +0800

snunes gravatar image snunes

Hello,

My webapp is throwing an exception on startup

SEVERE: Failed to load jar:file:/D:/workspace/ecosphere/GestLegis/target/zeus-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT/WEB-INF/lib/zhtml-5.0.3.jar!/metainfo/zk/lang.xml
org.zkoss.zk.device.DeviceNotFoundException: ajax not found.
at org.zkoss.zk.ui.metainfo.LanguageDefinition.<init>(LanguageDefinition.java:321)
at org.zkoss.zk.ui.metainfo.DefinitionLoaders.parseLang(DefinitionLoaders.java:239)
at org.zkoss.zk.ui.metainfo.DefinitionLoaders.load0(DefinitionLoaders.java:150)

(file zhtml-5.0.3.jar exists in the expected directory and metainfo/zk/lang.xml also exists inside the jar)

Also, another exception is thrown when I try to access it via browser (http://127.0.0.1:8081 redirects to http://127.0.0.1:8081/login.zul and I get the exception):

org.zkoss.zk.ui.metainfo.DefinitionNotFoundException: Language not found for extension zul
org.zkoss.zk.ui.metainfo.LanguageDefinition.getByExtension(LanguageDefinition.java:221)
org.zkoss.zk.ui.metainfo.Parser.parse(Parser.java:177)
org.zkoss.zk.ui.metainfo.Parser.parse(Parser.java:100)

My configuration is ZK 5.0.3, JDK 1.7.0_80 (Oracle), Tomcat 7.0.92 on Windows 10.

I am new to this project and also to ZK, so please expect any newbie mistake from me.

Does anyone have an idea of what I'm missing?

More context:

• I am currently using IntellijIdea for this project, but with Eclipse, the result was the same.
  • Both Idea and Eclipse are able to deploy the webapp whith tomcat7.
delete flag offensive retag edit
Be the first one to answer this question!
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow
1 follower

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2019-02-28 23:47:35 +0800

Seen: 4 times

Last updated: Feb 28

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training