Changing from 7.0.0 to 8.6.0.1 error

asked 2019-01-12 04:01:14 +0800

ricmm gravatar image ricmm

Im trying to install a new ZK Package through eclipse and the following error keep occurring: UndertowDeploymentInfoService: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.zkoss.zk.ui.http.DHtmlLayoutServlet

I already tried to mannually copy the jars to the project, but the error persists.

delete flag offensive retag edit

1 Answer

Sort by ยป oldest newest most voted

answered 2019-01-15 12:11:44 +0800

cor3000 gravatar image cor3000
6280 2 7

It's always hard to comment on IDE specific issues... you never know which version/plugins/servers/run configs are used. Asking for all these and explaining them in a forum is usually not feasible.

So I tend to check if the problem exists outside the IDE first... e.g. just create a .war file and deploy it manually. Does it give the same errors? Does it contain all jar files you expect? (if something's missing you might already have your answer, if it works you might get a clue about what's different between the war file and the IDE run config)

When running on your server ('undertow' indicates wildfly or springboot configured to use undertow) can you check the runtime classpath? It is possible that jar files are somewhere in your project folder but not associated with a run configuration's classpath.

I personally prefer to be portable between IDEs and resolve dependencies via maven/gradle, and make sure the project also runs on a command line. Once that works, the project is usally runnable inside any IDE. Maybe it's worth the time to get the help of a tool to resolve dependencies.

link publish delete flag offensive edit
Your answer
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow
2 followers

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2019-01-12 04:01:14 +0800

Seen: 8 times

Last updated: Jan 15 '19

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training