FormProxyObject dependency

asked 2018-06-30 18:53:17 +0800

psinalberth gravatar image psinalberth
52 5

Hi, I have an ejb project and a web project using ZK archetype. I'm using Maven for all of them and there is also an ear to deploy it. I'm testing FormBeanValidator but I get a RuntimeException because FormProxyObject is not available. In fact there is no zk dependency on ejb project. Is the only way to solve that adding zk-bind dependency to ejb? I'd like to keep zk just for the web project. Using a previous project with all of resources together it worked without problem.

delete flag offensive retag edit

1 Answer

Sort by ยป oldest newest most voted

answered 2018-07-02 10:23:45 +0800

cor3000 gravatar image cor3000
4079 1 7
ZK Team

FormProxyObject was added in ZK 8 - older versions didn't have it.

The related FR was http://tracker.zkoss.org/browse/ZK-3135. Which adds alternative imports for zkbind.jar

• zkbind-api.jar
  • zkbind-impl.jar

So in maven you can exclude zkbind and include zkbind-api / -impl separately. That's as good as you'll get.

http://mavensync.zkoss.org/maven2/org/zkoss/zk/zkbind-impl/ (only very few versions have been built)

In ZK EE all versions since 8.0.2 are available.

link publish delete flag offensive edit

Comments

That's exactly what I was looking for. I recreated the structure from scratch by following the issue and it worked! Meanwhile posting my question and your answer I've set Maven to put zkbind on ejb-module during package, it solved the problem in part, but now it works like a charm! Thanks again!

psinalberth ( 2018-07-02 21:54:30 +0800 )edit

you're welcome, it's always good to hear a feature works in multiple environments.

cor3000 ( 2018-07-03 09:25:31 +0800 )edit
Your answer
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow
1 follower

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2018-06-30 18:53:17 +0800

Seen: 6 times

Last updated: Jul 02

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training