webapp folder of ZK spring boot?

asked 2018-04-13 06:21:59 +0800

Sam888 gravatar image Sam888

updated 2018-04-13 06:23:23 +0800

Hi ZK,

The zk-spring-boot example at https: //github.com/zkoss-demo/zk-spring-boot doesn't have webapp folder, which is the de-facto folder for containing front end files, i.e. css, images, zul, ...

Is that really the intention of best practice or an oversight, or work in progress?

Am I right to assume /src/main/resources/web plays the role as webapp folder from now on for ZK spring boot?

If I am going to start a new ZK project using spring boot, is it a good ZK practice to use zk-spring-boot as a starter template?

How to configure web app domain name?

In old way, nothing under webapp/web-inf/ folder can be accessed directly hence secured automatically. What's the equivalent in the zk-spring-boot example?

Thanks,

Sam

delete flag offensive retag edit

Comments

There is nothing wrong with spring boot. The example is a jar, but you can still make a project the old way with spring boot, meaning a war and default folders. Like this you can deployment it on other servers to

chillworld ( 2018-04-13 12:15:59 +0800 )edit
Be the first one to answer this question!
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2018-04-13 06:21:59 +0800

Seen: 4 times

Last updated: Apr 13