ZK MVC: Data from parent to include

asked 2018-01-09 21:44:58 +0800

psinalberth gravatar image psinalberth
52 6

Hi, I have a master index.zul and inside it there is an <include></include> which is intended to be updated with content according to some rules. I'm using MVC approach and there is also a <combobox></combobox>. When I select an object, the src property is updated and content is loaded.

The problem is: when I select any object like a comboitem, listitem from include, no data is shown, but value property is defined. I tried to use @{property} and ${property} but it didn't work for me. Does anyone know what am I doing wrong?

delete flag offensive retag edit

Comments

From your descriptions alone without any code I am not sure what the problem is. Can you please create a running example on http://zkfiddle.org and post the link here so I can have a closer look where the value is not showing up?

cor3000 ( 2018-01-10 09:21:19 +0800 )edit
Be the first one to answer this question!
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow
1 follower

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2018-01-09 21:44:58 +0800

Seen: 7 times

Last updated: Jan 09 '18

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training