zk-charts rotation angle of symbol

asked 2017-11-30 21:45:57 +0800

Dresse gravatar image Dresse

Hello,

i am using zk charts and i want to set a rotation angle for the symbol (triangle) of a point. How can i do this?

Best regards, Dresse

delete flag offensive retag edit

1 Answer

Sort by ยป oldest newest most voted

answered 2017-12-01 19:06:16 +0800

MDuchemin gravatar image MDuchemin
2535 1 6
ZK Team

Hey Dresse,

I don't think there is a built-in API. This said, you can style it directly.

Add a css class to the serie you need to rotate to be able to target the markers for a specific serie:

//find your serie in your chart, then add a css class to the serie using plotoptions
chart.getSeries(3).getPlotOptions().addExtraAttr("className",new JavaScriptValue("'myexampleclass'"));

Then just use the css transformations (to test with relevant browsers. This works well in chrome on my side).

<style>
    .myexampleclass .highcharts-point {
        transform: rotate(90deg);
        transform-origin: center;
    }
</style>

If that doesn't work for you, you can also have a look at the API for series Symbols: https://api.highcharts.com/highcharts/plotOptions.series.marker.symbol but that's for a complete replacement of the original marker by something else.

Have a look and tell me what you think ;)

link publish delete flag offensive edit
Your answer
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow
2 followers

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2017-11-30 21:45:57 +0800

Seen: 17 times

Last updated: Dec 01 '17

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training