ZK Studio - Support?

asked 2016-10-25 11:18:16 +0800

Bobzk gravatar image Bobzk
444 1 8

There have been quite a few questions (problems) regarding ZK Studio but not much response from the developers.

The last release of ZK Studio was back in December 2013.

What is the Potix long term view of ZK Studio?

Perhaps it is time to release the code to the Open Source community so that it can be improved/updated if Potix don't think it is mainstream or don't have time/resources to keep updating it?

There are certainly problems with ZK Studio and the latest Eclipse (Neon) that need to be addressed.

delete flag offensive retag edit

3 Answers

Sort by ยป oldest newest most voted

answered 2016-10-30 08:59:59 +0800

Darksu gravatar image Darksu
1991 1 4

Hello Bobzk,

Could you please post your issues here or create a ticket so that the developers from zk can check it out?

Best Regards,

Darksu

link publish delete flag offensive edit

answered 2016-10-31 12:15:31 +0800

Bobzk gravatar image Bobzk
444 1 8

Hi Darksu,

Well if you look on the forum there have been a few problems people have reported. I also filed a bug report http://tracker.zkoss.org/browse/ZKSTUDIO-67?filter=-2 that has had no response.

I started this thread because, as I said, there has not been a Studio release since December 2013 and I would like to know if Potix are serious about Studio?

I am sure you are but perhaps Studio sometimes lacks priority?

Your answer
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow
1 follower

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2016-10-25 11:18:16 +0800

Seen: 67 times

Last updated: Nov 16 '16

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training