deployment flexibility ref: trial EE

asked 2016-09-20 23:13:37 +0800

BenYAH gravatar image BenYAH

Hello,

I really appreciate the reviews I have read about ZK. I introduced to a client, and the client wants their application created in ZK.

My question is about the 60 day trial of EE. To develop and deploy a commercial web app, I would need to purchase the $1800 annual license.

Q. If the 60 days proves to be too short of a trial period due to a learning curve, has anyone experienced HOW ZK Corporate would respond to a request for an extension IF the 60 days proves to be too short to conclude a purchase decision?

It would be a disaster to begin development for a client, just to discover that not enough could be developed with the time constraints, thus requiring a dumping of the entire project.

delete flag offensive retag edit

3 Replies

Sort by ยป oldest newest

answered 2016-09-28 09:02:24 +0800

As a follow-up, should anyone venture down the same path?

Yes, Potix Corporation may possibly review your request and reply.

I communicated with them and they responded to my inquiry.

Glancing over many of the SMALL TALKS articles, I am discovering many ARTICLES that have an incredible sharing of knowledge.

I would strongly suggest a thorough review and understanding of the benefits with reasons for the choice of ANY framework prior to introducing, announcing or presenting or INQUIRY in regards to commercial builds and distributions.

Has anyone completed such a comparison?

link publish delete flag offensive edit

answered 2016-09-26 21:43:28 +0800

ok, thank you.

answered 2016-09-21 04:56:42 +0800

Darksu gravatar image Darksu
1991 1 4

Hello BenYAH,

I would send a email to ZK, and i am sure they will provide the best solution for you.

Best Regards,

Darksu

Your reply
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow
2 followers

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2016-09-20 23:13:37 +0800

Seen: 35 times

Last updated: Sep 28 '16

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training