Zk Composer binding not working

asked 2016-09-15 12:48:09 +0800

javiut gravatar image javiut flag of Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic of
90 1 5

I have a zul like this and a composer using a adapter which have the properties defined in fact i see the getAdapter method called 4 times correctly.

<window apply="Composer">
    <textbox id="ref" value="@{$composer.adapter.ref}"/>
    <textbox id="refInt" value="@{$composer.adapter.refInt}"/>
    <datebox id="createdFrom" value="@{$composer.adapter.fechaIni}"/>
    <datebox id="createdTo" value="@{$composer.adapter.fechaFin}"/>

I would like that ref value mean ref.getValue() is propagated to composer.getAdapter.getRef() property but not success so far. what i am doing wrong.

In the composer i have a class adapter which have ref and refInt attributes i can see the adapter getter is call correctly but the ref and refInt values are not propagate to the adapter properties.

delete flag offensive retag edit

Comments

Just guessing here... Are your adapter's ref, etc. properties filled correctly when the getter call for value is coming in?

FlorianSchaetz ( 2016-09-15 13:01:23 +0800 )edit

1 Answer

Sort by ยป oldest newest most voted

answered 2016-09-30 15:19:20 +0800

SoumiaOulkasse gravatar image SoumiaOulkasse
3 1

Hello,

If you are using mvc pattern I think you should set values of textboxs in the controller, and they will be binded automaticly if the value changes

link publish delete flag offensive edit
Your answer
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow
1 follower

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2016-09-15 12:48:09 +0800

Seen: 43 times

Last updated: Sep 30 '16

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training