map sub directory context to sub domain

asked 2016-05-16 17:17:24 +0800

aktejo gravatar image aktejo
155 3

Dear All, I tried to deploy multiple zkoss app in an application server, each app is deployed on one directory context. I tried to map each app to one of sub domain using nginx proxy pass

below is nginx configuration for mapping each app to a sub domain; for example app-one is deployed under sub-directory 'app-one' and should be accessed using subdomain app-one.mydomain.com

server {
    listen 80;
    server_name app-one.mydomain.com;
    location / {
            proxy_pass http://localhost:8080/app-one/;
            sub_filter /app-one/ /;
            proxy_redirect off;
    }

this configuration works well, only, in the index.zul; all links to resources (for instance zkau) still refer to the original directory context (app-one) --> for example:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/app-one/zkau/web/219a141a/zul/css/zk.wcs;jsessionid=1ej9e5vx6qdu14j1i4srfew80"/>

I would expect that it could be modified as if it is on the root context as follow:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/zkau/web/219a141a/zul/css/zk.wcs;jsessionid=1ej9e5vx6qdu14j1i4srfew80"/>

Is it a known issue?

Thanks in advance

Regards

delete flag offensive retag edit
Be the first one to answer this question!
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow
1 follower

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2016-05-16 17:17:24 +0800

Seen: 14 times

Last updated: May 16 '16

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training