Row changes to white background when hovered

asked 2016-02-23 19:52:29 +0800

DMH gravatar image DMH
35 6

updated 2016-02-23 20:00:07 +0800

I have a row in which I apply the following style in CSS (yes its being loaded correctly).

.rowStyleClass.z-row, .rowStyleClass:hover.z-row, .rowStyleClass.z-row:hover { border: solid black 1px; background: rgb(180,180,180); }

However when I hover over the row all of the cells turn white except the one I have my mouse on.

Chrome tells me my style appears in the HTML class="rowStyleClass z-row" and when I change the state to hover (using the inspector) all everything in the row background becomes white however checking the styles tab shows nothing actually change.

I have cells in each position of the row and their color does not change when hovered.

delete flag offensive retag edit

1 Answer

Sort by ยป oldest newest most voted

answered 2016-02-23 23:00:25 +0800

DMH gravatar image DMH
35 6

It appears there is a default style in one of ZKoss files that says something like this (among other things):

.z-row>z-cell { background: (gradient here); }

which was tripping my styles over.

link publish delete flag offensive edit
Your answer
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow
1 follower

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2016-02-23 19:52:29 +0800

Seen: 16 times

Last updated: Feb 23 '16

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training