Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

answered 2015-10-28 10:27:06 +0800

WilliamB gravatar image WilliamB

The application launch, alleluia!

Going to another page I get hit by this error

org.zkoss.zk.ui.UiException: Not allowed to set vflex and height at the same time except vflex="min"

No indication of the zul line or the component type incriminated. So onward with a breakpoint at the line 450 of HtmlBasedComponent to see which component throws the error. And I start the correctiong the zul. => Btw I've no clue why someone put both in the same tag though, so this new exception is welcome imo.

MESSAGE 2 :

org.zkoss.zk.ui.UiException: Not allowed to set vflex and height at the same time except vflex="min"

No indication of the zul line or the component type incriminated. So onward with a breakpoint at the line 450 of HtmlBasedComponent to see which component throws the error. And I start the correctiong the zul. => Btw I've no clue why someone put both in the same tag though, so this new exception is welcome imo.

MESSAGE 2 :

No indication of the zul line or the component type incriminated. So onward with a breakpoint at the line 450 of HtmlBasedComponent to see which component throws the error. error.

And I start the correctiong the zul. => Btw I've no clue why someone put both in the same tag though, so this new exception is welcome imo.

MESSAGE 2 :

No indication of the zul line or the component type incriminated. incriminated.

So onward with a breakpoint at the line 450 of HtmlBasedComponent to see which component throws the error.

And I start the correctiong the zul. => Btw I've no clue why someone put both in the same tag though, so this new exception is welcome imo.

MESSAGE 2 :

No indication of the zul line or the component type incriminated.

So onward with a breakpoint at the line 450 of HtmlBasedComponent to see which component throws the error.

And I start the correctiong the zul. zul.

=> Btw I've no clue why someone put both in the same tag though, so this new exception is welcome imo.

MESSAGE 2 :

error. And I start the correctiong the zul.

=> Btw I've no clue why someone put both in the same tag though, so this new exception is welcome imo.

MESSAGE 2 :

So onward with a breakpoint at the line 450 of HtmlBasedComponent to see which component throws the error. And I start the correctiong the zul.

Next issue the autocomplete combobox. Something fishy has changed and the selected element stays in the model even when you change the value in the box, thus autoselecting it again while you are editing the value typed in the field ...

MESSAGE 2 :

So onward with a breakpoint at the line 450 of HtmlBasedComponent to see which component throws the error. And I start the correctiong the zul.

Next issue the autocomplete combobox. Something fishy has changed and the selected element stays in the model even when you change the value in the box, thus autoselecting it again while you are editing the value typed in the field ...

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More