Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

answered 2013-03-11 09:26:23 +0800

sjoshi gravatar image sjoshi flag of India

http://zkframeworkhint.bl...

I am not confirm here what Architecture you are using here MVVM OR MVC from my Guess you are using MVC.For your question number second as you did not share the code so from my understanding you can use below code to show data in zul

<listbox multiple="true" checkmark="true" model="@load(vm.model)"  itemRenderer="@load(vm.myitemRenderer) selectedItems="@bind(vm.selectedList)" span='true'>
 //Your Header part here only

</listbox>

As you can see i am using itemerendered here to create listcell i m supposing you did same thing in Java code.

For you third question i will suggest you to do this with MVVM Model it willl very easy rather than enabling ZScript in Project.

I am not confirm here what Architecture you are using here MVVM OR MVC from my Guess you are using MVC.For your question number second as you did not share the code so from my understanding you can use below code to show data in zul

<listbox multiple="true" checkmark="true" model="@load(vm.model)"  itemRenderer="@load(vm.myitemRenderer) selectedItems="@bind(vm.selectedList)" span='true'>
 //Your Header part here only

</listbox>

As you can see i am using itemerendered here to create listcell i m supposing you did same thing in Java code.

For you third question i will suggest you to do this with MVVM Model it willl very easy rather than enabling ZScript in Project.Project. A Demo code For getitemrendered() added here ..Zk Itemrendered Example

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More