Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

answered 2011-05-27 17:28:42 +0800

estuardoumg gravatar image estuardoumg

Something I saw, when the application has the event thread enable the application works fine for a week, then starts the hung threads. When i changed to event thread disable, the thread pool of websphere was full in less than 30 min.

This week i'm going to deploy a new version of this application with ZK 5.0.7 EE with event thread enabled and see what happends in production enviroment. I do not want to ask to the server administrator any load balancing, because it involves purchasing a license from IBM and maybe serialize everything in my application.

bfontana, what application server are you using ?? Could be websphere application server or could be ZK framework, i'm really worry about.

samchuang, the reason for these:

<max-desktops-per-session>10</max-desktops-per-session> <max-requests-per-session>5</max-requests-per-session>

was just testing, my zk.xml just have the default tags and the disable-event-thread tag.

And in the other hand samchuang, i ask to my superior if we can provide the source code but he doesn't let me.

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More