Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

answered 2008-12-05 11:32:49 +0800

robertpic71 gravatar image robertpic71

Here is my report:

I've tested ZSS and installed the zss*.jar and add the commons-math.jar to my regular ZK Installation (3.5). Is this a valid installation?

Maybe some problems are from the wrong zk version. Please let me know, the correct ZK Version for mix with zss. I'll check my problems before i report / post bugs.

Here a little preview from my problems: 1.) FF2 with X11 Debian Linux - the sheetarea will not loaded (i see only blue) 2.) high CPU Usage for scrolling FF2 (Windows) 3.) 100% CPU for scrolling with IE6 4.) recursive formulars are not checked --> stracktrace (e.g. =A1 in the field A1) 5.) Formating for "percent": the display is correct but when the user types in 50 it should be 50% (interpreted as 0.50 like Excel & Co) and not 5000% 6.) languages setting (e.g. german): i see the correct comma (for the decimal point), but the inputfield expects the non-german dot as comma 7.) when i use the mvel Resolver the page/sheet is crashing while loading 8.) i try to import some xls from server, some documents crashes with an UI-Exception and it's not so easy to find the problem in the sheet.. 9.) the already know bug: cannot save my spreadsheet (NullPointerExceptions)

Feature Requests: 10.) databinding seems not work with the getters or maps - would be nice if the binding work like the $ and @ binding (also accept a map, i.e. for jdbc-wrapper) 11.) no way to load the whole sheet: when i working with i.e. 2-3 site sheet i would prefer to wait 1 second (more) on initloading and no more lazyload 12.) copy/paste with the native clipboard: a typical spreadsheet work is collecting data from different sources possible work-a-round: a excel-icon the opens a window with a multiline-textbox for copy/paste with the native clipboard 13.) and of course: charts

/Robert

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More