Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

answered 2019-04-18 15:54:00 +0800

puneetakhouri gravatar image puneetakhouri

Thanks Hawk for your prompt reply. Just had a query. After I posted the stacktrace for the error, what do you think is the issue in this case. Could you kindly share some insight into the current problem that I am facing. I suspect that the Desktopis nullin this case. What do you think and if I am correct, in what scenario is this possible? The reason I am asking for this possible scenario is because my zk code base is huge and this will help me narrow things out a bit.

click to hide/show revision 2
Updated the reason for asking for a possible scenario for this error.

Thanks Hawk for your prompt reply. Just had a query. After I posted the stacktrace for the error, what do you think is the issue in this case. Could you kindly share some insight into the current problem that I am facing. facing.

I suspect that the Desktopis nullin this case. What do you think and if I am correct, in what scenario is this possible? possible?

The reason I am asking for this possible scenario is because my zk code base is huge and this will help me narrow things out a bit.bit. Also trying to change this code for modal window would require a good amount of regression to be done which might delay the release.

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More