Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

answered 2018-07-02 15:41:09 +0800

everdelightedone gravatar image everdelightedone

your recent stack looks unrelated to index.zul: WARNING: Unable to load ...\central-admin-2.4.8-SNAPSHOT\zk\report\eventLog.zul Yes, my bad, I just replaced problem zul's contents with index.zul's contents.

I finally found the solution to that problem. Problem arised only on Windows machines because of system encoding cp1251. Building the same project under Linux was successful. Solution is add -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 property to MAVENOPTS. Exact solution for Netbeans users is: Right Click on project -> Properties -> Actions -> Clean And Build Project (or Build Project, or both) -> Add "Env.MAVENOPTS=-Dfile.encoding=UTF-8" (without quotes) to Set Properties.

Thank you, cor3000 for your unvaluable help!

your recent stack looks unrelated to index.zul: WARNING: Unable to load ...\central-admin-2.4.8-SNAPSHOT\zk\report\eventLog.zul Yes, my bad, I just replaced problem zul's contents with index.zul's contents.

I finally found the solution to that problem. Problem arised only on Windows machines because of system encoding cp1251. Building the same project under Linux was successful. Solution is add -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 property to MAVENOPTS. OPTS. Exact solution for Netbeans users is: Right Click on project -> Properties -> Actions -> Clean And Build Project (or Build Project, or both) -> Add "Env.MAVENOPTS=-Dfile.encoding=UTF-8" (without quotes) to Set Properties.

Thank you, cor3000 for your unvaluable help!

your recent stack looks unrelated to index.zul: WARNING: Unable to load ...\central-admin-2.4.8-SNAPSHOT\zk\report\eventLog.zul Yes, my bad, I just replaced problem zul's contents with index.zul's contents.

I finally found the solution to that problem. Problem arised only on Windows machines because of system encoding cp1251. Building the same project under Linux was successful. Solution is add -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 property to MAVENOPTS. Exact solution for Netbeans users is: Right Click on project -> Properties -> Actions -> Clean And Build Project (or Build Project, or both) -> Add "Env.MAVEN'Env.MAVENOPTS=-Dfile.encoding=UTF-8" OPTS=-Dfile.encoding=UTF-8' (without quotes) to Set Properties.

Thank you, cor3000 for your unvaluable help!

your recent stack looks unrelated to index.zul: WARNING: Unable to load ...\central-admin-2.4.8-SNAPSHOT\zk\report\eventLog.zul Yes, my bad, I just replaced problem zul's contents with index.zul's contents.

I finally found the solution to that problem. Problem arised only on Windows machines because of system encoding cp1251. Building the same project under Linux was successful. Solution is add -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 property to MAVENOPTS. MAVEN_OPTS. Exact solution for Netbeans users is: Right Click on project -> Properties -> Actions -> Clean And Build Project (or Build Project, or both) -> Add 'Env.MAVENOPTS=-Dfile.encoding=UTF-8' Env.MAVEN_OPTS=-Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 (without quotes) to Set Properties.

Thank you, cor3000 for your unvaluable help!

your recent stack looks unrelated to index.zul: WARNING: Unable to load ...\central-admin-2.4.8-SNAPSHOT\zk\report\eventLog.zul Yes, my bad, I just replaced problem zul's contents with index.zul's contents.

I finally found the solution to that problem. Problem arised only on Windows machines because of system encoding cp1251. Building the same project under Linux was successful. Solution is add -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 property to MAVEN_OPTS. Exact solution for Netbeans users is: Right Click on project -> Properties -> Actions -> Clean And Build Project (or Build Project, or both) -> Add Env.MAVEN_OPTS=-Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 (without quotes) to Set Properties.

Thank you, cor3000 for your unvaluable help!

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More