Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

answered 2017-09-15 11:15:44 +0800

cor3000 gravatar image cor3000

ZK Team

Hi softteam,

I just upgraded chrome to Version 61.0.3163.91 (Official Build) (64-bit) And tested the most simple double click scenario on zkfiddle.

There the onDoubleClick event seems to work as expected. Can you elaborate a bit on:

I have encountered several issues with the double click event

Please describe the issues or update the zkfiddle example to reproduce your problem so we can have a closer look? (a simple case will be sufficient if it's a general browser issue).

Robert

Hi softteam,

I just upgraded chrome to Version 61.0.3163.91 (Official Build) (64-bit) And tested the most simple double click scenario on zkfiddle. I could think of.

There the onDoubleClick event seems to work as expected. Can you elaborate a bit on:expected. You mentioned:

Please Can you please describe one of the issues or update the zkfiddle example to reproduce your problem so we can have a closer look? (a simple case will be sufficient if it's a general browser issue).

Robert

Hi softteam,

I just upgraded chrome to Version 61.0.3163.91 (Official Build) (64-bit) And and tested the most simple double click scenario on zkfiddle I could think of.

There the onDoubleClick event seems to work as expected. You mentioned:

Can you please describe one of the issues or update the zkfiddle example to reproduce your problem so we can have a closer look? (a simple case will be sufficient if it's a general browser issue).

Robert

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More